More pregnant women rejecting hi-tech birthing practices
MORE women take a free-range approach to pregnancy and during the birth of their babies, with data showing a trend away from traditional routine medical procedures. There has also been a surge in hypnobirthing, which is a birth free of any kind of pain relief, including epidurals.
[button shape=”square” size=”regular” float=”left” href=”http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/more-pregnant-women-rejecting-hi-tech-birthing-practices/story-fnn8dlfs-1227272088058/” target=”blank” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Read the Full Article[/button]
Working as a midwife when pregnant with our first child I was determined to find “a better way”, to bring our baby into this big wide world. I wanted a natural birth that was calm, without fear and without intervention. The word “pain” is synonymous with childbirth, but I knew that did not have to be the case. Having become a NLP practitioner I knew that positive thoughts = positive outcome, but when it came to pregnancy and birth where were those tools to come from as my husband and I faced becoming parents.
Fully aware that a difference in care can result in a different type of birth, and after much research, my husband and I commenced a Childbirth Education Program with a difference- HypnoBirthing® International by Marie Mongan or The Mongan Method.
I have now been teaching HypnoBirthing classes for 8 years, I have lost count the number of couples that I have been privedgled to join on their birth jounrey byt with statistics such as these below its kind a no brainer why you SHOULD take classes:
Imagine if…your labour was shorter
- you might not need to use any anesthesia
- you feel energized after the birth
- you are comfortable and relaxed during labour and birth
- you experience an ecstatic birth
- your baby is calmer, more relaxed and feeds well
HypnoBirthing® mothers birth more comfortably
- 77% of HypnoBirthing® mothers who birthed vaginally did so without epidural anesthesia
- 45% of HypnoBirthing® mothers birthed in under eight hours.
- 17% of HypnoBirthing® mothers birthed via C-section, compared with the national average of 32%.
- 9.5% of HypnoBirthing® mothers chose to birth in the comfort of their homes (national average is less than 1%)
- 6% of HypnoBirthing® mothers chose to birth in freestanding birth centres (national average is less than 1%)
- data provided by HypnoBirthing® Institute, between 2005-2010.
But if that is not enough to convince you or your birth partner here is a link to 10 reasons why you should 10 Reasons to Book HypnoBirthing Classes.
To Enquire about Hypnobirthing Classes With Amanda click
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Groovy Babies founder Amanda Bude is one of Australia’s most highly qualified baby & child specialist specialising in baby & child sleep, HypnoBirthing® The Mongan Method, infant massage, attachment parenting and a range of holistic parenting strategies.
GET IN TOUCH
P: 0412 238 854
Join our VIP Mailing List