Biologically by 3-4 months most baby’s have started to develop their sleep/wake pattern, and have started to drop some night feeds, and as most can stretch 8-12 hours between feeds.
This occurs at 4-6 months and this is seen as the most appropriate time for actual sleep transitions.
The basis of sleep education is that all babies learn by association, whatever pattern the parent’s establish for sleep is what the baby establishes.
Sleep education techniques are designed to replace old sleep associations with new ones.
I will assess your parenting style and then help implement the most suitable sleep guidance approach, and strategies for the family. Baby temperament can be a large factor in consideration and success.
Timing of sleep education is also to be considered around significant events in a family. For example, vaccinations, extended travel, arrival of new baby, moving house or divorce to name a few.
- Half Day In-Home Consult
- 10-15 page Groovy Babies Sleep Success Guide
- 1 month support via email or phone
- Bringing peaceful sleep to your family
- Unlimited email support for 4 weeks
- Twins: Add $60
- 10% discount applies if you belong to a GCMBA or National Multiple Birth Association
- Option for 3 month client support retainer package
Price exclusive of GST (will be added at checkout)
Don’t live in Queensland? Click Here for our phone/skype package instead.