This is a 75 min online breastfeeding consultation for you and your baby.
This consultation is not suitable for all breastfeeding issues, but can offer assistance if you can’t access a face to face consult.
Breastfeeding issues I can help you with include:
- Antenatal tips
- Correcting positioning and attachment
- Low weight gain
- Prevention and healing of thrush, mastitis or plugged ducts
- Management and plans for lip/tongue tie release
- Post tongue/lip tie release rehabilitation
- Sore/damaged nipples
- Feeding/weaning off a nipple shield
- Questions about pumping/ flange size/flange fitting
- Building milk supply
- Premmie baby – in hospital/at home
- Preparing for a return to work/ expressing plans
- Gentle weaning plans
What you need is a well lit, comfortable space with good wifi connection.
As we only have a short period of time I will request you complete your intake set up/consent forms prior to our consult.
Prior to consult I will ask that specific video/photo’s of your baby need to be taken and sent through prior to our consultation along with completing my history form.
During the consultation discuss findings of video/photos observe a feed, provide information to assist with latch and also creating a treatment/breastfeeding plan.
The aim is for me to see a feed if possible, so it is often beneficial to have a spare pair of hands to film your current situation if required.
Follow up support via phone/email for 2 weeks is included.