We all get sick and life can sometimes get in the way of appointments, but when a consultation is cancelled at short notice, it can be difficult to fill for another family who needed help but have been turned away because of lack of appointment availability.
Please see my cancellation policy:
- If a booking is cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to the scheduled time, there is no charge payable, and you will receive your refund.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 48 hrs prior to the scheduled time, 50% of the consultation fee is non refundable.
- No penalties apply for medical illness for you or your child, and I am happy to reschedule your appointment free of charge.
- Saturday appointments incur a surcharge of $50 and a 50% non refundable deposit.
- Other than Saturday’s, no penalties apply for a reschedule.
- If a consultation has been rescheduled by you and you are unable to have the consultation at the (second) scheduled time, this will be considered a cancellation. See above for cancellation fees.
Thankyou for your understanding.