Are you experiencing any of these?
– painful or cracked nipples?
– low milk supply?
– baby with low weight gain struggles?
– need a tongue and upper lip tie assessment?
I can help!
As Seen On
Stress Free Feeding
A More Content and Settled Baby
Peace of Mind
Fixing breastfeeding problems is a process. Sometimes it is a simple position adjustment that allows a deeper latch, sometimes there is a problem that will take deeper assessment, care, patience and time.
Before your visit:
– Fill out your online questions/consent forms through the MilkNotes platform you will get a invite to.
– I want to see your baby feed, so try (ok I know) not to feed within the hour before my visit, so when I come your bub will eat whilst I am there for a proper assessment.
– I will wash my hands before we continue our consult, or before I touch you or your baby.
– I will email you your outcome of assessment, plan of action for your identified feeding goals.
I have designed my visits to allow maximum time for your questions, to observe a feed, and design a plan- they are normally 60-120 mins, depending on your situation and your baby’s time clock.
Yes I bring baby scales to your visit.
Yes-I work with mixed feeding, bottle feeding and chest feeding families.
Baby’s that are feeding on a bottle often struggle.- There can be a underlying issue that is preventing them from feeding competently.
Due to the privacy health act and conditions surrounding sms privacy I don’t support sms. I do use a secure health record platform called MilkNotes, which has a parent portal where you can sms me securely.
Some insurers cover lactation consults. I can give you a receipt to submit to your insurer if you ask me.
Yes! Many breastfeeding families are actually using the wrong size- this can impact the amount of milk you release.