Working as a midwife when pregnant with our first child I was determined to find “a better way”, to bring our baby into this big wide world. I wanted a natural birth that was calm, without fear and without intervention. The word “pain” is synonymous with childbirth, but I knew that did not have to be the case. Having become a NLP practitioner I knew that positive thoughts = positive outcome, but when it came to pregnancy and birth where were those tools to come from as my husband and I faced becoming parents.
Fully aware that a difference in care can result in a different type of birth, and after much research, my husband and I commenced a Childbirth Education Program with a difference- HypnoBirthing® International by Marie Mongan or The Mongan Method.
I have now been teaching HypnoBirthing classes for 8 years, I have lost count the number of couples that I have been privedgled to join on their birth jounrey byt with statistics such as these below its kind a no brainer why you SHOULD take classes:
Imagine if…your labour was shorter
- you might not need to use any anesthesia
- you feel energized after the birth
- you are comfortable and relaxed during labour and birth
- you experience an ecstatic birth
- your baby is calmer, more relaxed and feeds well
HypnoBirthing® mothers birth more comfortably
- 77% of HypnoBirthing® mothers who birthed vaginally did so without epidural anesthesia
- 45% of HypnoBirthing® mothers birthed in under eight hours.
- 17% of HypnoBirthing® mothers birthed via C-section, compared with the national average of 32%.
- 9.5% of HypnoBirthing® mothers chose to birth in the comfort of their homes (national average is less than 1%)
- 6% of HypnoBirthing® mothers chose to birth in freestanding birth centres (national average is less than 1%)
- data provided by HypnoBirthing® Institute, between 2005-2010.
But if that is not enough to convince you or your birth partner here is a link to 10 reasons why you should 10 Reasons to Book HypnoBirthing Classes.
To Enquire about Hypnobirthing Classes With Amanda click